Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: templar (templar1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 10:26:10 EST

Oh Please! The French are the masters of the sly put down, witness the
french foreign minister's latest comments about our simplistic view of
things. In other words he said, sure your people were callously murdered
but less us not forget the underlying reasons for such cold-blooded
murder. We the French understand such things and you do not. Blah, Blah,
Blah,Blah. What a load of bullshit. France used to be a great country
but they are pissing away their patrimony on a meaningless quest to
become a more 'enlightened and multicultural' nation, whatever that
means. I'll tell you what it means: It means bringing in more Algerian
and other types of refugees, over the objections of the general public I
might add, and squeezing the French taxpayer dry to keep them on the
dole. Don't whine to me. If you can't stand the heat get out of the
kitchen.

Will