[NTLK] Death To All Americans!!!

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 10:01:32 EST

All,

  I am sorry that my computer has become possessed and sent out so many
e-mails. I instructed it to send one message (and the only one I had
written) once, and before I knew it my computer sent out 11+ messages! Wow!
I tried to stop my machine, and do not know what happened. Yet I am sorry.

Always,

Sam J.