Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: Superguytoux (guy.mittaux_at_free.fr)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 09:05:38 EST

        Excuse me guys, but I am receiving about 150 emails a day and I don't
remember that I signed up to this kind of discussion.

        So please go some other places to talk about that because if you want some
discussion I can comment:

The U.S. funds the majority of all the money given to the IMF & World
Bank to the tune of 20+ billion dollars.

        Which represent 0.1% of the internal product of US. For comparaison frrance
is 0.3%.

The U.S. pays the biggest percentage of the UN budget.

        Not pays, should pays. Could you remember how much is the debt ?

The U.S. assumes to responsibility to defend the following countries
militarily:

        Back to the last point, they prefer pay to the NATO which is controlled by
USA.

        Now, please, open a discussion group in some other place, except if the
NEWTON contrtibute to the peace in the world.

Guy