Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: templar (templar1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 08:37:27 EST

Well said Rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Contrary to what people think. America does most of the good in the
world. Let us think for a minute. No one and I mean no one gives more in
foreign aid to a vast number of countries around the world than the U.S.

The U.S. funds the majority of all the money given to the IMF & World
Bank to the tune of 20+ billion dollars.

The U.S. pays the biggest percentage of the UN budget.

The U.S. assumes to responsibility to defend the following countries
militarily:

Japan
Europe
South Korea
Taiwan
Israel
Phillipines
Saudi Arabia

Add many others.

Also, who contributes the bulk of UN peacekeeping forces in such
operations:

Hello, the USA

When there were recently natural disasters in Honduras or Nicaragua a
couple of years ago who stepped in and provided assistance: THE USA her
military and her people.

The plain and simple fact is that outside of Europe most of the world
would cease to exist, yes, cease to exist and cease to be viable without
our money (read US TAXPAYER) and help.

We do more for the whole world than the world does for us.

I cannot say this plainly enough and I do not enjoy using profanity but
to all those who want to carp and complain about the US:

go and F***K yourself