Re: [NTLK] [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 06:08:21 EST

I got the feeling from the website that if you are one of the fortunate you
shouldn't take it for granted. I DID NOT get the feeling that they were
saying the fortunate should be somehow looked down upon, or made to feel
uncomfortable because of it.

Maybe because they weren't the most recent subject of a cowardly attack by
terrorists - maybe because they aren't hosting the Olympics. Hell maybe
just because.

I do not view that flag as a political statement. It is an act of
remembrance, meant to honor all those lost on 9/11. If you have a problem
with that ... then you have a problem.

Paul Nuernberger