[NTLK] Misc comments & questions

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 18:51:55 EST

MoreInfo - one of the most indespensible programs for the Newt. If it existed for the Palm OS I'd actually use my HandSpring more often. If you don't have it, trust Uncle Mark and go in on the deal. You will be very happy.

Older Wireless networking. I recently acquired a Proxim card and a compatible base station. Does this mean - assuming I don't care about Airport (801 whatever) I can have a wireless Newt-based browser, accessing the Web via my ethernet /cable modem network at home. I can see it now - browsing the Web while mowing the lawn!

Screen replacements - someone (forgot who, it's bookmarked at home) has these almost ready to go - Please let us know.