Re: [NTLK] importing pkg w/out interconnect dongle?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 18:20:49 EST

on 06-02-2002 9:37, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

>> Which makes one wonder what the NIE Ethernet Support.pkg is for anyway.
> For using TCP/IP connections with an Ethernet card.

And Victor is right there, like I said before, working too hard and my mind
isn't working fully anymore.

So the point is that to get your Newt to connect to your desktop you only
need the 'Newton Devices.pkg' and your driver.
After your Newt can connect to your desktop you can transfer 'NIE Ethernet
Support.pkg' to your Newt and connect to the internet through your Ethernet
card.

I knew the solution was right there all the time ;-)

Robert Benschop