[NTLK] Aviation

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 16:44:57 EST

Are there any airline or private pilots on the list? Can you advise of
any aviation programs for the Newton or how you use your Newton with
regards to aviation? I know I can do a search and it might return some
results, but if people have experience they can maybe steer me in a
direction or other. I don't know, maybe flight logs, flight planning,
weight and balance, wind triangle calculations, navigation... I have a
few of these programs on my Visor, but the Newton with it's "normal"
screen is much more usable in flight and even pre-flight. Oh, and in
case youre wondering I'm still studying for the private pilot license...

-mw

If crime doesn't pay, does that mean my job is a crime?