Re: [NTLK] Entourage sync?/London meeting? Any takers

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 15:04:06 EST

On 6/2/02 7:02 pm, "Chris Chapman" <pan1k_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

>=20
> On 2/6/02 10:38 AM, "Thomas Cherry" <jceaser_at_mac.com> wrote:
>=20
>>=20
>> Does any one know how to sync entourage's calendar with the newton?
>>=20
>>=20
> Yeah, Isn't it called Newtourage?, or was that just for names ?
>=20
> -Chris
>=20
Newtourage only does names
For calendar notes and other things use palm desktop
Works a treat.
As far as I can see, the only reason to use newtourage is if one uses
entourage for mail. That way you can sync new names and email addresses
direct to the newton, and also back up the names in the newt.

Never kwow, if we ask Mr del pizzo often enough, and he badgers the evil bg
often enough, we might get a complete sync.

There's a thought.

I think Clockwork does calender but doesn=B9t do names

3 different programs to sync a machine that doesn=B9t need syncing.
Probably worthwhile getting a 2nd newt now that there are so many around an=
keep a backup on the 2nd one.
Shit , got no bread
Better stop now.

Its an ambition to get myself onto the stats list. The bottom will do
Perhaps I'll simply pen the longest bit of bollocks the list has seen for a
long time

What about another London meeting?

Bob