Re: [NTLK] vCard again

From: Chiang Meng Hin (turningtool_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 10:56:39 EST

Thanks for the suggestions from you all. I forgot to mention some details. I
use a PC (some of you may be disapointed?) and I thought I did export
EVERYTHING in my address book to vCard. Unfortunately I just found out that
I can't select everything and just "export" them. Each vCard file should
contain only ONE contact. That's killing me now. I do have outlook in my PC
although i don't used to use it. I don't have those old-fashioned organizor
softwares that NCU soppurts. I tried to transfer the contacts to
Outlooksxpress and it worked (export to .csv) but i got stuck there since i
couldn't find anything supporting Outlookxpress.
There seem to be two solutions now. First, export the contacts via vCards
ONE by ONE. Second, send them thru email ONE by ONE. That's the last thing I
want to do. For the sake of all-mightly digital age, I really don't want to
do that.
Thank you all again.