Re: [NTLK] SuperNEWT

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 08:57:28 EST

Got me? I know that this was back when the Pilots didn't have IR yet and of course no expansion slot. I guess they figured it was safe. Actually I think that some big-wig got one and wanted to be able to use it at work so they bent the rules. (that's just my own speculation - I don't work there but I know how executive types get with their toys sometimes.)