Re: [NTLK] Yikes!!!

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 14:26:13 EST

If you backed up your newton before doing the import, you can restore only
the Newton Works data. That will wipe out the works soup on your newton,
overwrite it with the works soup on the backup, and restart your newton, and
hopefully everything should be fine.

Of course if your most recent backup is not that recent, then you will lose
anything that was entered / modified after the last backup.

I always back up my newt before any install just incase it goes awry.

-Stephanie

http://www.maksystems.com/newton/