[NTLK] printing to a network printer

From: Josh Ormsby (ormsby_at_mpi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 09:39:18 EST

Hello,

I am using an ethernet connection, and I can "Choose Network
LaserWriter" on the print slip, But I cannot send anything there.

When I sent the Works document to the printer I get an error saying "NO
printer connected".

I know the network supports AppleTalk because I can search for a printer
and see the other "Zones". Does the printer need some kind of
configuration?

Thanks,
Josh