[NTLK] Gem Special at TON

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 07:32:01 EST

A nice fixed price for some Newton packages and accessories are
available from Gem through This Old Newt. These are the folks who have
been one of the recent auction sellers. Purchasing from them mentioning
TON is a nice way to send us a small kickback.( I mean small) This will
be used to offset costs of running TON. This is not a giant profit
venture but wil help with our costs a little.