Re: [NTLK] e-Mate Hell UPDATE

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 20:09:27 EST

Hi Ryan,

I can't say for sure that the state of your battery pack is the cause of the
(4) errors, but it probably wouldn't hurt to refurb the pack using Frank's
step-by-step directions at PDA-Soft.

I don't have the 'SPOT' in my emate battery pack, and it seems to work fine.
The temperature sensor tells the emate if the batteries are getting
over-heated or not, and (i think) if the batteries over-heat it will stop
charging them. A good thing, but if it's not working perfectly, the emate
will still charge the batteries.

-Stephanie
http://www.maksystems.com/newton/