[NTLK] $150 MP2100 arrived ...even in overseas, + stupid Quest.

From: Stefan Hassenstein (list.SH_at_gmx.de)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 15:25:08 EST

Well...the hype is over,
the bulk is gone, i believe,
excitement is low by now,

but

here in old germany,
i received another Green !
Am happy now, itīs in a fabulous
condition and yes...
even a transatlantic flight
wasnīt able to fade this distinct smell :-)

Thanks a lot to all the invovled people,
mostly in my case to Mark Ross,
and all the other ones from this list !!!

Stupid question now:

how can i workaround the PIA for
these registrations where no company exist
anymore ?

Meaning, my mpk21 doesnīt behave like a stupid
PC or Mac, whom i can feed my disks with copies
of my originals !
Every little one is an inidividuum by itself.

Another question...sorry, maybe i havenīt red the FAQ
intensively enough:

        Can i transform the US-version into a Germany one ?
        for example by feeding it the German rom Patch
        717260-1 -> 747260-1 ??

or will this result in an exaggerated schizophrenic state of mind ?

Thanks a lot for reading so far !

Stefan

--
Stefan Hassenstein - stef_at_orpheus.s.bawue.de