Re: [NTLK] My 802.11 wireless Newton web server works!

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 11:59:44 EST

Tom Sheppard [TSheppard_at_mac.com] wrote the following 2002-02-04 17.35:

> I have one of the WaveLAN cards with the correct model # and have install=
ed
> the driver. The Newton complains that this card may not be compatible. I
> tried freezing the Farallon Enet package, but the WaveLAN card still does=
n't
> work.

i wonder what this freezing is all about - has never bothered, w=F6rks
anyway...

i had an error msg first time i tried hirochis driver, but after a clean
install it was all OK.

try to restore from a backup and wipe the newt first. restore only what you
need, so nothing will conflict. in worst case (if you need) try to use the
card with only hiroshis driver installed as an extra app, then add other
applications one by one.

good luck

regards,

doppler