Re: [NTLK] Glue on Newton screen ! (second posting)

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 11:52:09 EST

* Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com> on Mon, 04 Feb 2002
| Sorry, none whatsoever, but to my quite uneducated eyes it looks like it
| might have been one of these really fast-glue-it-within-seconds type :-(

Superglue by trade name, or cyanoacrylate by chemical composition.

The easiest way to remove cyanoacrylates is with acetone -- commonly found
in nail polish remover. Acetone may discolor or damage the Newt's case and
screen, so if you try this you should do so with extreme caution.

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ returned to its special container and