Re: [NTLK] $150 MP2100?

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 16:06:55 EST

At 2:42 PM -0500 2/3/2002, speedy2 wrote:
>Hey all.
>
>Does anyone have one of the $150 Newton 2100's to sell to someone in the
>US? I think the original seller now wants to sell in lots of 10, right?
>
>A friend just found out about the deal (late albeit) and is interested in
>getting one(1).

Hi Speedy2,

Have you checked eBay? Mr2ndhand is selling them in dutch auctions at a
starting bid of $149.99. I have nothing to do with him but just got one
last week. It was nicely packed and, as others on the list said, was like
brand new. The shipping is $12 in the US. You did say he was in the US
didn't you?

I believe there's a auction of 10 of them closing today at around 4 pm PST.
There's only 3 bids on it now with about 3 hours to go so you can still get
one for the starting bid price.

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net