[NTLK] FW: newtontalk Digest V2 #93

From: Paul A. Martin (pmartin4665_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 13:37:27 EST

------ Forwarded Message
From: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 11:34:04 -0500 (EST)
To: newtontalk digest users <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Subject: newtontalk Digest V2 #93

newtontalk Digest Sun, 03 Feb 2002 Volume: 02 Issue: 093

In This Issue:
        Re: [NTLK] Keyspan serial adapter and OS X
        [NTLK] Just need a rant...
        [NTLK] TV Pad
        [NTLK] Programming for the Newt
        Re: [NTLK] Swedish on a US UMP2k
        Re: [NTLK] Keyspan serial adapter and OS X
        Re: [NTLK] Just need a rant...
        Re: [NTLK] Keyspan serial adapter and OS X
        Re: [NTLK] Dictionary?
        [NTLK] [ANN] UNNA Update Feb 2 2002
        Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #86
        Re: [NTLK] Freezing pkgs