Re: [NTLK] Keyspan serial adapter and OS X

From: D. LoTempio (dlotempio_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 08:41:39 EST

>Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 20:16:07 -0500
>From: peter brigg <pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Keyspan serial adapter and OS X
>

>Did you verify which dock port on the keyspan NCU is looking at (one is
>called
>printer, one modem) in the NCU preferences panel? I run one with a Ti
>powerbook which has sys X but of course runs 9.2 to do NCU business.
>
>peter

Good question, Peter. I checked the preferences and NCU didn't offer me a
port choice. I don't think the problem is NCU because the Keyspan Serial
Assistant doesn't recognize the device. The Serial Assistant would act
before NCU.

On my old iMac, I had to open the Serial Assistant and Reset the port
everytime I wanted to use NCU. Do you have the same ritual? Do you need to
use Serial Assistant?