[NTLK] Problems with Book Maker

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 04:17:20 EST

Hey Guys...

I'm working on my latest project (a book...:P). Anyhow, I've got then entire
text part finished, I added a graphic at the beginning. I saved the file as
a macwrite II, and used the .picture on the line just before the picture.
However when I drop the file onto Book Maker, it says "yadda yada "text
encountered while expecting picture...Line 10.." Line 10 is text, the
picture is right above that. If I take the text out, the file runs through
and I have a properly formatted .f file that I can import into NTK. The
package builds fine, the picture even shows up in the book (minus the
text!). Am I doing something wrong? Is there another dot command to tell
Book Maker that the graphic file was on the previous line? Hmm!

-Chris