Re: [NTLK] [ANN] January 2002 Stats Run

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 16:49:38 EST

So I did it...

One of my new year resolutions was to have at least one month this year
where somebody would post more than Laurent, so I got to it right away
before my nerves would falter.

I knew it would be hard, take a lot of focus and determination, but I made
it ! (though the margin wasn't even that big)

You can reach me for the next few months at the Betty Ford Center in the
NewtonTalk wing, wish me strength with keeping away from a keyboard....

;-)

Robert Benschop