[NTLK] Cars switch

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 20:34:19 EST

> When you say the 'card switch' might be broken, do you mean the sliding
> switch for locking the card once you've put it in? That seems to work OK.

Yep, that's the one I mean. This switch does not only provide a mechanical
lock (which very often breaks), but it tells the MP that a card is inserted.
A broken lock isn't a problem, but it the electrical contacts are broken,
it won't tell the MP a card has been inserted which might lead to the
problem
you describe.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de