Re: [NTLK] Ok...I guess I didn't figure it out.

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 18:33:59 EST

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Chris Chapman wrote:

> Here is the problem I am having, I have two email accounts on the
> machine, one is my normal email account (the one that I recieve NTLK
> on etc..) and I also have a email account just for the newt. My
> problem is, is that I want to be able to send email from the newt on
> both accounts, but have the return address on the accounts go to the
> newt's email address. I am using simple mail and i've downloaded the
> config utility and it says that the return address for both accounts
> is the newt's private email address. Argh! I've spent the last few
> hours on this alone . . .

Create two worksites in Owner's Info on your Newt. Add SimpleMail Prefs
to each of them, and set your Reply-To: address there. Make sure you add
both of your e-mail addresses to your Owner's card first, I believe it
slurps them from there. Then just use the appropriate worksite. It's
easy to switch between worksites if you're using Avi's Backdrop - tap on
your name and then pick one from the pop-up menu. Otherwise, there's
probably a backdrop button somewhere that lets you change it.

And when you're sending from SimpleMail, you can always choose what e-mail
address the message comes From.