Re: [NTLK] Killer backdrop app = NiftyDrop

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 17:21:44 EST

After I saw the original email about Nifty drop, I
went and downloaded it.
It doesn't work...
At least not for me...it was too much work, and when I
selected the modules I wanted to see, I got a 48xxx
error. I'm just going to stick with Avi's
backdrop...although, I do wish that it pulled
information out of the agenda...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Jim Anderson <jiman_at_microsoft.com> wrote:

> Sune wrote (about NiftyDrop):
> > So try it out, and tell me, why Avi's Backdrop is
> the most popular=20
> > Backdrop Utility.
>
> Well, Avi's Backdrop is really light on memory,
> while NiftyDrop
> takes up a large chunk of it...
>
> Jim Anderson
>
> Evil Overlord Rule 197:
> I will explain to my Legions of Terror that guns are
> ranged weapons and
> swords are not. Anyone who attempts to throw a sword
> at the hero or club
> him with a gun will be summarily executed.

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -