[NTLK] maceasy report

From: Mike Hamende (mhamende_at_tsl.state.tx.us)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 13:39:56 EST

I have received my MP2100 from Maceasy. Delivery was quick. It came
packaged with each item in big bubblewrap in a large box filled with
peanuts. All items were in like new condition. MP was a 2000 upgrade,
not a 2100 as advertised, but from reading the FAQ this is not a big
deal. I got the MP, two 33.6 modem cards, a keyboard with case, and an
extra battery (NIB) for $275 USD, that included the shipping.

I think they are worth dealing with.

Mike Hamende