[NTLK] ¿ Flash memory card utility/tester ?

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 17:47:22 EST

Newts,

        Well dammit, I think my nice big 32MB flash is dying. I have had a
lot of -48xxx errors lately and freezes. Is there a card testing
utility? I don't recall seeing such a thing and don't see a reference
to one in the FAQ. I have erased the card and reinstalled programs
resulting in things being stable for a few days and then the errors
beginning again.

        Or is that ^how^ you test a memory card? :-)

thanks again,

Randy

--
The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are,
first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy,

Edward Dowling (1941)