Re: [NTLK] 2000 or 2100?

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 15:10:49 EST

>> What do experienced users advise as to which? I like the idea of a
>> faster machine but I'm kind of put off the 4mg versions because of
>> the -10061 error problem. Should I be?
>
> The -10061 problem is easily solved with some freeware available from
> UNNA. Search under 10061 for appropriate packages.

And despite it being a pet peeve of people who like to complain about
such matters (because Apple never addressed the problem), I've only
encountered this problem once in a blue moon. Between that, and the
solutions that are readily available, it probably shouldn't be a big
factor in making the decision.

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html