[NTLK] Problems sychronizing 2.0 120 with Palm Desktop 4.0

From: Frank Fillie Jr (frankegg_at_optonline.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 22:08:56 EST

Hi,

Is there anyone out there that syncs their 2.0 120 MP with Palm Desktop
4.0 with any success. When I try to do this the newton backs up info
and then seems to almost finish the process but then I get an error:
Cannot complete, file missing or make sure my card is not write
protected. I think these may be bogus messages because I have chosen
the right file and my card is not write protested. I have even tried to
sync with the all extensions off. Have tried using AppleTalk and serial
over both the modem and printer ports. Anyone have an idea. Is the 4.0
file format not compatible? I have made sure that all hot sync
extensions are disabled as well. Thank you very much for your time.

Frank

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html