[NTLK] Help! (was: button bar icons missing)

From: doug parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 18:43:10 EST

Keyboard up arrow doesn't launch the Dock as I'd hoped. Does anyone else
have a way to launch the Dock when there are no button bar icons?

Is there a programmer's command that can be interpreted by the Assistant
that will launch the Dock?

Is there someone in central FL who can copy DataRescue to my ATA card so I
can get a good backup? Once I have a good backup, I think I can do a
brainwipe.

Doug Parker
doug_at_ispinn.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html