[NTLK] NTK Inspector only half there

From: Julian Wright (julianwr_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 16:26:00 EST

Hi all. I've just installed NTK on my PC and have started experimenting
with it. I had a little trouble with the Inspector though. Seems that
when entering expressions on the Inspector you have to hit the Keypad
Enter key, not the main keyboard Enter key to get it to evaluate
anything. For a while there I was sure I only had half the Inspector
working. I had a look through the FAQs but nothing seemed to mention
this little gem, so I thought I'd post here just in case anyone else
gets caught. :)

Cheers, Julian.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html