Re: [NTLK] Interesting Thread...

From: KC Bug (kcsbug_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 15:20:26 EST

Hey, Ed...

First: This is a service you don't know much about.
There is no "general" area to post - if you post to
just your journal no one will see it. There is no
general community to which you could post something
like this.

Second: The thread started after an eMate user posted
to the Macintosh group asking for help.

A Newton Community has been started now on
LiveJournal, but the point was that the Newton is
still being talked about in a positive light.

However, it seems that some people can only talk badly
about good things. I don't quite know what to make of
your comment other than it's negative overtone... but
I do know that it's people like you that make me glad
I am a free optimistic thinker. Try not to be so
pessemestic next time?

KC