Re: [NTLK] Calise Case

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 09:15:46 EST

> > What a clever design!
> Not that clever in my opinion _ I've not had a single case with those
> elastic things that'll work with either of my 2100s. However, I'm a big fan
> of Velcro tape.

Does it not hold because you have screen door clips missing? Or that the elastic is too thick to be sandwiched between the door and the Newt? I hadn't tried it yet when I complimented it's design (I left my door lid in my dorm). "I won't be needing this - I have a nice case now!" Oops. At any rate, if it doesn't work with the elastic, velcro is a good alternative. Thanks for the help, everyone!

-Animal

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html