Re: [NTLK] Useless(?) update function

From: Newtvana (newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 17:05:34 EST

I would be another option for people who are having troubles getting
'bootstrapped' as well. This could be a great way for getting NIE and
Ethernet drivers onto a Newton for people who are un-serial-ized.

I guess the key would be to get the phone number that's built-in changed
using nothing but the default install.

...Ross...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html