Re: [NTLK] A little fun

From: Chris Ruprecht (chris_at_ruprecht.org)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 23:36:00 EST

I know, I'm a little late in responding to this thread. Just opened my=20=

never before touched by human hands originally sealed envelope of=20
Newton Documents which came with my MP2000 (the one which was stolen=20
from me in 1997). And yes, there is a registration card in it, looks=20
like brand new, except the glue strip (where it says "Moisten here").=20
Anybody interested in a copy? It would have to be printed on both=20
sides, front and back.

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht
Network Grunt and Bit Pusher extraordina=EDre