Re: [NTLK] Leather Case for 2100?

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 23:02:27 EST

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 08:47:44PM -0700, Tom Zahm wrote:
> Price: $10.00 delv'd anywhere in US. (Overseas delivery available: cost
> depends on where)
>
> Note: I'll be gone from about noon[EST] Friday, 27 December thru 2 Jan.
>
> I've you're interested, drop me a line. I'll reply when I get back.
> In case I'm swamped with offers -- first come, first served.

Interested. Sorry for list reply, but got bounces from the listed email
address complaining about missing files.

Email me at Reply-To: address with info regarding payment.

--
35. I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic.
    Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.