[NTLK] button bar icons missing

From: Doug Parker (dougparker_at_progressdata.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 15:48:39 EST

My icons are missing on my button bar on my 2100. I had been
using the ButtonBar Plus demo, which has elapsed. I had set the
button bar icons to their smallest size. Now when I reboot my
2100, the splash screen for ButtonBar Plus displays, tells me
it's elapsed, allows me to dismiss the dialog box, but leaves me
with a regular size button bar with *no icons*, leaving me in a
quandry--I have no Extras button visible to delete the demo, or
to get to the Dock icon to try reloading the Demo.

Notepad is my backdrop.

I've tried rebooting with no internal packages activated--with
no luck.

I've emailed standalone software for help but they're in their
holiday response mode--no reply yet.

Does someone have a solution that will keep me from having to do
a brain wipe?

Doug Parker

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html