Re: [NTLK] nSync Question

From: Chris Fava (chris_at_technotricity.com)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 22:55:28 EST

Iım wanting to use Serial to connect NewtonSync and my MP 2100. I use the
Palm Connect USB/serial adapter and it works fine with NCU. However
whenever I try to connect nsync with my Newt, I donıt even get an option in
nsync for serial. Only TCP/IP or Modem. Hence the two cannot connect. Any
ideas on how to get the Serial option in nsync?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html