[NTLK] Newton AC adaptors on eBay

From: Virtual Vikki (virtviki_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 23:57:28 EST

Long time reader, but I never posted here before. For years I have
wanted a power supply for my Newton. Some guy on e-bay is selling
them (I think he has 9 left) for $35 each (buy it now price). I am
looking forward to having on as my ethernet card sure eats through
the batteries! This is not an endorsement, but I have been looking
for one for such a long time and reading this list. I thought I
would just pass along this address.

Check the auction out at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27966&item=1946666920

--
Virtual Vikki : the Internet's original "Digi-Voop"
           http://www.snowcrest.net/fox