Re: [NTLK] what's the application?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 06:00:35 EST

À (At) 11:30 +0100 23/12/02, Martin.Smits écrivait (wrote) :
> I just checked the NDPS stuff out, and it seems that the GIF Server is
>the one you want.
>Just use http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/screen and there it is in you browser
>(after a quick photo
>sound from your newt). The only thing is that it is not green, but B/W.
>This may be some
>setting I haven't figured out yet. I could get at the documentation from
>the WEB page
>you gave...

The native GIF Server serves pictures in 16 greys or 16 greens
depending on the backlight status (on a MP2x00/eMate 300 -- you'll
have B&W or B&G on MP1x0s). I don't think there is any easy to tweak
settings for it.

The old GIF server (which is written in NewtonScript) serves pictures
in B&W or Black and a color that you can set.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/