[NTLK] Extras Layout

From: Matt Freeman (freemanmatt_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 17:00:08 EST

After reading such good reviews on Extras Layout, I downloaded the package,
and installed it on my 2100. However, when I tap on the "Extras Layout"
button on the Newt, a message comes up saying "Packages...Tapping this does
nothing".

After that, I deleted it, and ran through the process again...the package
onto my computer, dropped the file in Packager, and then used NewTen to
install it on my Newton, like I've done with scores of other apps. Same
message popped up.

What am I doing wrong?

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf