Re: [NTLK] Hello from Indianapolis, Indiana!

From: splendor_at_ctgonline.org
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 11:33:11 EST

On 22 Dec 2002, at 1:19, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> on 21/12/02 22:28, Paul Braun at splendor_at_ctgonline.org wrote:
> [snip!]
> > Paul Braun WD9GCO
> > 2102 Yorktowne Dr
> > Valparaiso, IN 46383
>
> Valparaiso? I didn't know there was a Valparaiso in the US, besides
> the one in Mexico...
>
> -Laurent.
> --

Actually, it's Valparaiso, Chile. Yep, we got one of our own up
here. About 40 minutes East of Chicago, right on US 30. If you
have a road map, look for the intersection of Interstate 65 and US
30, which is Merrillville, and go East about 20 miles. There we are.
Home of Valparaiso University, former home of Orville
Redenbacher's popcorn plant.

Paul Braun
Director of Sound
Chicago St. Theatre
Valparaiso, Indiana
219-464-1636
www.ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system
is like a dog without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html