Re: [NTLK] Interesting Thread...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 05:58:19 EST

on 12/21/02 5:22 AM, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Ha! I find it funny that the author of this "blog"
> restricts his question to "Mac users" when the Newton
> is as unlike a Mac as a tree is to azn automobile!

But I got the impression from the post that the forum was primarily a Mac
forum, which would explain the preface. Of course, I could be totally off
the wall here...

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams