Re: [NTLK] Address Book question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 23:52:38 EST

on 19/12/02 12:58, Ted Ramsden at tramsden_at_shaw.ca wrote:

> Somehow I entered the wrong area code somewhere into my 2100, now when I
> bring up a blank page, the area code is wrong. How do I change it to show
> the proper area code or can I get it blank to enter my own ??

Check your owner info card.

-Laurent.

flat adj.: 1. [common] Lacking any complex internal structure. "That bitty box has only a flat filesystem, not a hierarchical one." The verb form is flatten. 2. Said of a memory architecture (like that of the VAX or 680x0) that is one big linear address space (typically with each possible value of a processor register corresponding to a unique core address), as opposed to a `segmented' architecture (like that of the 80x86) in which addresses are composed from a base-register/offset pair (segmented designs are generally considered cretinous).