[NTLK] nSync Notes - desktop application suggestion

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 18:33:52 EST

Hi,

Just in case someone does decide to tackle an nSync plugin for syncing
Newton notes to OSX machines, may I suggest MacJournal as the
destination app? <http://homepage.mac.com/dschimpf/>

This idea has the following virtues:

o MacJournal uses a Journal/Entry Title/Entry Body hierarchy which
would nicely accommodate the Newton's Folder/Note Title/Note Body
hierarchy.

o MacJournal is both feature-rich and well-designed

o MacJournal is free and soon to be open-source.

I don't have even one twentieth of the skills needed to write an nSync
plugin myself, but thought I would point this idea out in case one of
the talented developers on the list decides to take the project on.

Thanks,

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | Americans practice different faiths in
San Francisco, CA | churches, synagogues, mosques and temples.
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | And many good people practice no faith
Phone: 415-929-0297 | at all.
ICQ: 72267083 | -- George W. Bush, finally gets it right
AIM: jeremybondsf | in his Easter Address of 2002
PGP key available on public keyservers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html