Re: [NTLK] How to connect 2100 to G4%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;A8B2DA40-124D-11D7-B7F6-0003930B0AA8@mac.com>

From: Aaron Eiche (aeiche_at_freeshell.org)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 02:55:34 EST

An old 8 pin serial mini-din cable, a USB adapter, and a special dongle
which goes in the Newton's port and the serial cable. Alternatively you
can do what I'm going to do and use Keyspan's PDA-> USB adapter and a
PC serial cable with the dongle built in.

For software you'll want NewTen and Newtsync (probably) or you can run
stuff in Classic...

Check out the Newton Newbie Guide, it's not finished, but It's helped
me. I'm a Newbie myself and I don't even have my Newton yet! (please
let it ship tomorrow)

http://guelph.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/NewtonNewbieGuide

The battery in the Newton is charged when the Newton is plugged into
the Wall with the AC adapter.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html