[NTLK] PDA Panache pens

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 19:53:54 EST

Just to confirm, the pens really are shipping again. (A week+ when I
placed my order online,got confirmation, about 3 days later I got the out
of stock notice, so I didn't quite trust the recent posts of successful
"orders" until I heard about mine shipping).

This means my wife's pen will be here in time for the holiday. For those
of you who were at the Ann Arbor get together recently, my wife was a
couple tables away working on her parasitology lectures for next semester,
on my powerbook :)

She uses her 2100 at the Univ., and actually has my rebuilt MP130 (Thanks
again Frank for the parts) at the bedside table for taking notes about
journal articles, but was resistent to participating in the get-together.
Flashbacks to her E.E. degree I guess...... :)

It will be interesting to compare my ancient Panache stylus to the new
ones; the ones on the web site do look a little different.

Brian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html