Re: [NTLK] A-R-G-H ! ! ! I dropped my PDA Panache Stylus!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 17:04:53 EST

on 17-12-2002 8:56, SStrungis at sstrungis_at_gmx.net wrote:

> This works even if I didn't purchase the stylus from them in the first
> place?

They don't say anything about the warranty being only for the first owner
and don't ask for a proof of purchase either, I guess this is still a
company that offers a really really good warranty.

> It came with my Newt when I got it secondhand. It is a black,
> nontapered, full length stylus that has a ribbed gripper portion and an
> orange tip. It's also heavy. It doesn't quite look like the one on
> their website....But I have seen other pictures elsewhere that claim
> that this is a PDA Panache instrument.

Sounds like a PDA Panache stylus to me, mine aren't like the one on the
webpage either. No silver ring in the middle and about as many grooves but
much closer together, just where the one holds the stylus and where it's a
bit narrower.
If you want to be sure just post a picture somewhere, we'll tell you if it's
a genuine PDA Panache.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html