Re: [NTLK] Telnet & SSH

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 16:34:35 EST

Hello David,

> What about something like STunnel? It's a GPL'ed SSL tunneling program. It's
> not bad, and it's written in C. Someone in the mac world would need to do the

Maybe we can take the sole network part from something like mindterm
or javaSSH, and use it like stunnel. The only requirement for PT100
would be to connect to to localhost. But I don't know if Waba is rich
enough to support this...

hli

--
Best regards,
 Hendrik                            mailto:hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de